Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Mediterranean Rainbow Salad
A salad should never be boring to eat and to look at! Our beautiful Rainbow Salad is loaded with rainbow coloured roasted veggies and brought together by a deliciously tangy and delicious Dijon and Balsamic dressing! So, what are you waiting for? Grab your piece of the rainbow now!
Servings: 4 people
Making the Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- On a baking tray, place the chopped carrots, beets, pumpkin and chickpeas separately in a line.
- Drizzle the olive oil and salt and pepper over all of them and coat each vegetable with your hands separately.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Making the Dressing
- In a mason jar, add all of the ingredients mentioned under the Dijon Balsamic Dressing.
- Put the lid on and shake the contents of the jar vigorously, until everything is well combined.
- Open the lid and taste for seasoning. The dressing can be stored in the jar, refrigerated for upto 3 days.
Assembling the Rainbow Salad
- In a large bowl, add the cabbages, lettuce, and arugula.
- Pour the dressing over the greens in batches while simultaneously tossing the salad.
- Transfer the salad to a large plate and top off with the delicious and rainbow coloured roasted veggies and chickpeas!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 7122IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg
Price: ₹645.00 (incl. of tax)