Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Matcha Thumbprint Cookies
Can cookies ever be healthy? The answer is YES! These antioxidant-rich Matcha cookies topped with strawberry conserve are the perfect combination of indulgence and health!
Servings: 12 cookies
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- In a large bowl, add the oil, sugar, almond milk, and matcha tea.
- Using a whisk, mix everything together.
- Sift the flour into the matcha mixture and add the rest of the dry ingredients: almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a spatula, mix well until a smooth dough is formed.
- Portion about ¼ cup balls of the cookie dough and place on a baking tray.
- Flatten the balls with the back of a measuring cup.
- Make a well in the center of the cookie using a tablespoon measure.
- Bake the cookie for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Once they are completely cooled, fill the well with strawberry conserve and drizzle with white chocolate!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 127IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg