Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Can you believe that we have made a Vegan Masala Omelette a possibility? Yes, you read that right! Follow along this recipe for an easy-to-make Sunday breakfast for the family!
Servings: 1 omelette
- In a bowl, add the Omelette Premix and Water and whisk well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Make sure that there are no lumps in the omelette batter.
- Add the onion, tomato, green chilli, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well to combine into a smooth Omelette batter.
- In a non-stick frying pan, add the oil and heat.
- Pour the batter and cook for 2 minutes on 1 side.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook further for 2 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip the omelette.
- Cook on the other side for 3 minutes, or until the batter is fully cooked.
- Transfer the omelette to a plate and enjoy with some ladi pav!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1870IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
Himalayan Rock Salt