Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Marbled Berry Cheesecake
You know how much we love our Vegan Cheesecakes and we never stop innovating! This version of cheesecake is flavoured with our easy to use Freeze-Dried Berry Powders to bring some beautiful, vibrant colours to this classic dessert.
Servings: 6 people
Making the Cheesecake Crust
- In a food processor, add the almonds, walnuts, and desiccated coconut.
- Process the dry ingredients into a coarse powder.
- Add the dates and process until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Prepare a springform pan by placing a parchment paper on the bottom.
- Transfer the crust into the pan and press down until flat and compressed.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Making the Cheesecake Filling
- In a small pot add the water and the agar agar powder.
- Whisk the agar powder into the water, until there are no lumps.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and take off the heat.
- In a high-speed blender, add the soaked cashews, coconut cream, lemon juice, tapioca syrup, and the agar mixture.
- Blend until the filling mixture is very smooth.
- Once the mixture is fully blended, take out 3 portions of ½ cup each and place into a separate bowl.
- Add the berry powders one by one into the bowls and mix well to dissolve.
Assembling the Cheesecake
- Pour half of the cheesecake filling mixture onto the crust.
- Spoon some of the berry flavoured fillings onto the plain filling in streaks.
- Pour the rest of the cheesecake filling on top.
- This part of the recipe is quite important for the look of the cheesecake as this will produce the “marbling effect”.
- Spoon the rest of the berry flavoured filling in circles.
- Using a skewer or chopsticks, pull the filling towards you to create small streaks and create the marbled effect.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours, until it is fully set.
Serving: 200g | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg