Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Mango Cauliflower Wings
Wings are a world-wide delicacy enjoyed by people of all ages, so why should plant-based food enthusiasts miss out? Presenting our delicious and air-fried Cauliflower "Wings" in a tangy and spicy Mango Chilli Sauce!
Servings: 2 people
- Air Fryer
For the Cauliflower
Frying the Cauliflower
- First, let's make the batter for the cauliflower.
- In a large bowl, add the rice flour maida, onion garlic powder, kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Mix well to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Using a whisk, slowly begin pouring the water into the dry ingredients and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Once the batter is made and there are no visible lumps in it, dip the cauliflower florets into it.
- Roll the battered cauliflower into the desiccated coconut and air-fry for 12 to 15 minutes at 180C
For the Mango Chilli Sauce
- In a high-speed blender, add the mango, chillies, fysh sauce, jaggery powder, sugarcane vinegar, lemon juice and kaffir lime leaves.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Toss the fried cauliflower "Wings" in this delicious, tangy, and spicy mango sauce and serve right away!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 2mg