Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Who doesn't love a toasty, spicy, buttery Dabeli? Well we've gone ahead and made making Dabeli super easy for you with our Kutchi Dabeli Masala! Follow along with this recipe for a delicious evening time snack!
Servings: 2 dabelis
- 2 pieces Ladi Pav
- 2 tbsp Kutchi Dabeli Masala
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil (or any other neutral oil)
- 3 Potatoes (fully boiled and mashed)
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coconut (grated)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Yellow Sev
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tbsp Kutchi Dabeli Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Good Spread Butter
- In a wide, heavy bottomed pot or Kadhai, add the oil and heat.
- Add the Kutchi Dabeli Masala and cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the water and mashed potatoes.
- Mix together well and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes until everything is well combined and a deep coloured potato mixture is formed.
- Add the chopped coriander and grated coconut.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Now, let's begin assembling our Dabeli!
- Open your Pav from the center by cutting with a knife.
- Spoon the Dabeli Potato filling into the Pav. Be generous with the filling as this will bring all of the flavour to your dabeli!
- However, be careful not to overfill the Pav or the filling will begin oozing out of the Pav.
- Once your pav is stuffed, place a non-stick pan over heat.
- Add the Good Spread Butter and melt it completely.
- Begin toasting the Pav in the butter until the top and bottom are caramelized and crunchy.
- Once both sides are toasted, remove the dabeli from the heat and roll the stuffing side in the yellow sev and top with pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy this beautiful evening-time snack with a cup of Chai!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 1382mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 3mg