Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Korea’s comfort food can now be a part of your home too! When we launched our delicious Doenjang a few months ago, we were inspired by this exact classic recipe! It’s easy, comforting, and absolutely delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- In a large pot, add the water, shiitake mushrooms, and kombu.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Now, remove the kombu and mushrooms from the water. You can discard the kombu but reserve the rehydrated mushrooms. We will slice them thinly.
- Add the zucchini, potato, bok choy stems, button mushrooms, sliced shiitake mushrooms, and onion to the broth.
- Cover with a lid again and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the bok choy leaves, green onion, and tofu.
- Simmer again for 5 minutes and your Doenjang Jjigae is ready!
- Enjoy piping hot on a chilly day while curled up in your blanket.
Serving: 200g | Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 1079mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9608IU | Vitamin C: 119mg | Calcium: 337mg | Iron: 3mg