Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
We are always looking for new and innovative ways to present and consume our food using some of our ingredients! In this case, we've used our much loved Kokum Syrup and given it an all new look in the form of caviar! And the best thing about this is that it can be made with any flavourful liquid you have with you!
- In a wide pot add the kokum syrup, water, and sugar.
- Place the pot over heat and while continuously stirring, dissolve the sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add the agar powder. Using a whisk, mix the agar powder into the solution.
- Boil the mixture for 2 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Cool the mixture down slightly and transfer it to a squeeze bottle.
- Slowly pour tiny droplets into the frozen oil and you will see beautiful droplets of kokum forming in the oil.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the caviar from the oil and transfer to a bowl of warm water to wash off the oil.
- Once the oil is completely washed off, remove from the water and top off your favourite dishes with the gorgeous caviar.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 3952kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Fat: 436g | Saturated Fat: 355g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 50g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 50g | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg