Kochi Idli Stew
- In a kadhai over a medium flame, add the coconut oil and heat. Add the curry leaves and cook them until they start to splatter and foam.
- Add the ginger and cook further for about 2 minutes. Add the carrots and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and mix them well. Cook this vegetable medley for about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and coconut cream to the the vegetables and stir well. Cook the stew for about 8 to 10 minutes until the gravy thickens slightly.
- To serve, place 2 idlis in a bowl and pour the coconut stew over the idlis. Top the idli stew with the garlicky Idli Chutney Powder and enjoy while hot!
Tea, Coffee & Beverages
Baking Ingredients & Flavouring