Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Kimchi Grilled Cheese
Gooey cheese in the middle of crispy toasted bread paired with Bombucha's funky and spicy kimchi is a match made in heaven that hasn't been explored much! This recipe is quite easy to make and is a revelation to eat!
Servings: 3 sandwiches
For each grilled cheese sandwich
- Spread the 1 tbsp mayo over two slices of bread.
- Top off the slices with cheese and 3 tbsp of chopped kimchi.
- In a non-stick pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and heat.
- Place the constructed sandwich in the oil and and start toasting for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Make sure that you get even coloring throughout the bread and the cheese is completely melted.
- Pro Tip: IF the cheese hasn’t melted completely, but the bread has crisped up and achieved its color, you can place the sandwiches in a 180 C oven to completely melt the cheese.
Serving: 120g | Calories: 809kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1085mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 460mg | Iron: 5mg