KFC Style Soya Chaap
- 6 Soya Chaaps (scored)
For the Marinade:
For the Krispy Coating:
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Oil For Frying
Marinating the Soya Chaap:
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients listed under the marinade.
- Using a whisk, mix well until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add the scored Soya Chaap to the the marinade and coat them well.
- Store the Chaap overnight in the marinade.
Coating and Frying the Soya Chaap:
- In a large bowl, add the flour, cornstarch, and seasonings. Mix well to combine.
- One by one, remove the chaaps from the marinade and coat them lightly in the dry coating.
- Set aside until all of the chaaps have been coated evenly. Heat the oil to 180 C.
- Fry the coated Soya Chaaps in the hot oil until they are perfectly crispy and delicious!
- Enjoy with your favorite dips and sauces.
Flours & Starches