Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Jasmine Jelly Lemonade
It’s getting super hot all over the country and this recipe is the perfect respite from this Summer heat!
Making the Jasmine Jelly
- In a pot, add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the jasmine tea and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add to the pot again.
- Now, add the agar agar powder and whisk well so that there are no lumps.
- Bring the tea mixture to a boil and then remove it from the heat.
- Transfer the jasmine jelly mixture to a flat baking tray and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once the jelly is fully set, using a sharp knife cut the jelly into cubes.
Making the Lemonade
- In a pot, add the water and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Now, add the Kaffir Lime Leaves to the boiling water.
- Boil the leaves in the water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the leaves from the water and add the chia seeds.
- Let the chia seeds hydrate fully in the hot water.
- Once the chia seeds are plump, cool the mixture completely.
- In a jug, add ice cubes, lemon juice, mint leaves, and lemon slices.
- Pour the Chia Seed mixture into the jug and mix well to combine everything.
Assembling the Jasmine Jelly Lemonade
- In your favourite glass, add the Jasmine Jelly cubes.
- Top up the cubes with the Chia Seed Lemonade and give it a stir.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and lemon slices and you’re good to go!
Serving: 200ml | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 2mg