Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Home-Made Breakfast Granola
Crispy, crunchy, tasty, and nutritious! These are all the things that this easy to make Granola can be! your breakfast mornings are surely going to get a healthy and tasty new makeover!
Servings: 4 people
- In a large bowl, add the oats, coconut flakes, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil to this mixture and mix well to coat everything with the syrup and coconut oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the granola is fully baked, you should have a beautiful golden brown color and crispy texture.
- Let the baked granola mixture cool down and add the apricots and raisins. Mix well to combine.
- Enjoy your freshly made granola with yogurt or as you daily breakfast cereal!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 627kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 698mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 5mg