Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Hearty Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin season might be going away, but our love for Pumpkin Spice will never die!
Servings: 4 people
- Bread Pan
- Prepare a bread pan by lining with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice powder.
- Using a whisk, mix the dry ingredients well. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Now, add the pumpkin puree and oil to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well into a thick batter. The batter should be considerably thick at this point.
- Add the vanilla extract and OatWOW and mix well into a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan and bake at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Once the pumpkin bread has fully cooled down, carefully remove it from the bread pan and enjoy!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 742kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 797mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 11916IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 5mg