Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Healthy Makhana Crepes
Did you know that Makhanas or Fox Nuts don't always have to be eaten as a snack? They are available in several different forms, such as this powder and can be put to several different uses! We've made simple French crepes with them to cure our Sunday blues!
Servings: 6 crepes
- In a large bowl, add the makhana powder, vital wheat gluten, and sugar and combine well.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg powders to the dry ingredients as well.
- Using a whisk and constantly stirring, add the oat milk and whisk into a batter of thin consistency.
- Place a wide, non-stick pan on medium heat. For each crepe, add 1 tbsp of vegan ghee to the pan and heat.
- Using a ladle, pour the batter into the pan and swirl the pan around to get a thin consistency on the crepe.
- Repeat the process until all of the batter is finished.
- Enjoy the crepes with your favorite jams or find the recipes for the World’s Quickest Compote at: https://urbanplatter.in/recipe/worlds-quickest-apple-compote/
Serving: 90g | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 1mg
Price: (incl. of tax)