Goan Mixed Vegetable Xacuti
- In a wide pot, add the olive oil and heat over a medium flame.
- Add the onions and cook them until they are slightly golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the Ginger-Garlic Paste and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes on a medium flame, until the raw aroma of the paste has disappeared.
- Add 2 tbsp of the Xacuti Masala to the cooked onions and cook over medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower florets and mix well to coat them in the masala.
- Add 100 ml of water and let the cauliflower cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cut bell peppers and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and let he Xacuti simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, cover the Xacuti and cook it for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once all the vegetables have cooked, you should have a thick and creamy gravy that you can enjoy with chapatis or steamed rice!