Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Blondies are essentially brownies but without the chocolate! They are also characterized by their fudgy and chewy interior and crispy and caramel-y crust! This recipe is a special one as it is 10% vegan and gluten free and delicious as ever!
Servings: 9 blondies
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and whisk them together.
- Add the tapioca syrup, cashew butter, vanilla extract, and the Oatwow.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix everything together really well. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once it is completely baked, let it cool completely before cutting!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg