Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
कलकत्ता Galouti Kebab
If there is one dish that is representative of the hustling and bustling streets of Kolkata, it is the luscious Galouti Kebab! This Vegan version of the traditional minced meat kebab is made using Chickpeas and Urban Platter's delicious Sun-Dried Tomatoes! The combination of flavors is robust and earthy with a burst of freshness in each bite because of the summer Kachumbar!
Servings: 10 kebabs
For the Galouti Kebab
Making the Galouti Kebab
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients and only 2 tbsp of olive oil listed under Galouti Kebab.
- Start grinding the ingredients on high speed until a rough, homogeneous mixture is formed. Season with salt.
- To check if the mixture is ground enough, take some of it in your hand and press. If it sticks together and looks homogenized, you’re good to go!
- Portion the mixture into 20 g portions and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes.
- To cook the Galouti Kebab, heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Flatten the portions slightly and start frying in the oil, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process with all of the remaining portions and once cooked, transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain excess oil.
Making the Keri Kachumbar
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients listed under the kachumbar.
- Season with salt and serve alongside the Galouti kebab.
Serving: 60g | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg
Price: ₹345.00 (incl. of tax)