- In a medium bowl, add the rice flour along with ¼ cup of cold water and mix well to form a slurry. In a large bowl add the panko crumbs.
- Dip the cut pieces of smoked tofu in the rice flour slurry and into the bowl with the panko crumbs coating the tofu on all sides.
- Once the tofu is coated completely, transfer it to a plate and set aside. Repeat this process with all the pieces of tofu. Meanwhile heat up the oil for deep frying to about 200°C
- In a bowl, add the carrots and radish. Add the lime juice, salt and cracked black pepper to season the vegetables.
- Fry the crumbed pieces of tofu in the hot oil and transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper and drain all the excess oil.
- Once all the tofu is fried and crispy, we are ready to build our fusion tacos!
- On a plate, place the pieces of sushi nori. Top with the seasoned radish and carrot mixture and the crispy tofu.
- Drizzle a generous amount of Vegan Chipotle Mayo on the tofu and garnish with black sesame seeds.
Flours & Starches
Tea, Coffee & Beverages