Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Fudging Fudgy Brownies
Fudgy brownies are everyone's guilty pleasure, but our recipe will make you feel slightly less guilty because it's vegan and gluten-free!
Servings: 12 brownies
- Prepare a square cake tin by placing a piece of parchment in the bottom. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, add the gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, both the sugars, baking powder, salt and mix well to combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the coconut and olive oils to the dry ingredients. Using a wooden spoon, mix well to combine.
- Now, add the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix well again to combine.
- You should have a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and place on a baking tray. Slide into the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- To test if the brownies are fully baked, take a small knife or wooden skewer and poke it into the center of the cake tin and take it out.
- If there is batter stuck to the knife, bake for longer. If it slides out cleanly without any batter on it, the brownies are fully baked.
- Transfer the cake tin to a cooling rack and fully cool the brownies before cutting them into squares.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg