Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Frozen Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This nutrition and flavor packed smoothie bowl could be the perfect start to your day! Made with frozen bananas and subtly flavored with strawberry powder, it has textures of ice cream and is a true delight to devour!
Servings: 2 people
For Chia Seed Pudding
- In a small bowl, add the chia seeds and water and let them soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once they are fully soaked and soft, add the coconut milk and mix well to combine.
For Nice Cream
- In a food processor, add the frozen bananas, coconut milk, sugar, and strawberry powder.
- Grind everything well until a thick smoothie is formed.
- Transfer this smoothie to your desired bowl and garnish with the chia seed pudding, coconut chips and mango rose and enjoy this beautiful smoothie bowl for breakfast or as dessert!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 671kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 928mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 78g | Vitamin A: 1202IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 6mg