Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Flourless Almond Cookies
With only 4 ingredients, these cookies are a literal life-saver! They do not contain any flour, or added fat other than the extremely healthy fats from our gorgeous Aldmond Butter.
Servings: 6 cookies
- In a small bowl, add the chia seeds and 2 tbsp of water and let the ground seeds soak.
- After about 15 minutes, the seeds will absorb the water and give us the "Chia Egg".
- In a large bowl, add the almond butter, coconut jaggery powder, and the chia egg.
- Using a spatula, mix everything well to combine.
- Keep on mixing until a dough is formed.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Portion the cookie dough into your desired weight for the cookies.
- Using your finger, flatten the cookies slightly. Now, using a for, press in the flattened cookie in a criss-cross manner to achieve the pattern as showcased in the picture above.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Once the cookies are baked, let them cool down in the tray and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool down further.
Serving: 50g | Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 2mg