Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Firecracker Rice Rolls
You must be wondering, what is a firecracker roll? Well, this roll will be a BURST of flavour in your mouth and have you craving for more!
Servings: 6 rolls
- In a bowl, add the tofu and the Tamari and coat all the tofu well with the Tamari
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated tofu gently until crispy.
- Once the tofu is fried, remove from the pan and set aside. Keep the pan as is.
- Let's begin assembling the rolls!
- Place some warm water in a deep dish.
- Starting from the sides, start dipping the rice paper sheets in the warm water until fully softened.
- After each sheet is softened, build the full roll and then move ahead.
- To build the roll, place the softened rice paper roll on a flat surface.
- Place 2 jalapeno slices next to each other directly on the rice paper.
- Place the marinated tofu on the jalapeno, followed by the green onion and coriander.
- Roll the sides of the rice paper over the filling and set all the rolls aside. You should be able to see the jalapeno slices trough the sheet.
- Heat the oil in the pan again and begin searing the entire roll, only on the top and bottom side until crispy.
- Serve hot from the pan with a side of your favourite dipping sauce!
Serving: 60g | Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 141IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg