Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Fiery Noodle Soup
It is time to test your taste buds with this SPICY noodle soup made with our beautiful Gochujang paste and creamy coconut milk. Keep your handkerchiefs ready because you'll definitely need them when you're done slurping down this bowl of noodles!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 onion (sliced finely)
- 1 carrot (cut into batons)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced finely )
- 1 yellow bell pepper (sliced finely )
- 50 g broccoli (cut into florets and blanched )
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Gochujang Paste
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Noodles (cooked as per instructions )
- 2 tbsp Chili Oil
- 2 tbsp Green Onion (finely sliced )
- In a medium skillet, add the coconut oil and heat. Add the onions and cook them on a medium heat until they are lightly caramelized and golden.
- Add the carrots and stir well. Cook the carrots for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the kashmiri chili powder and gochujang paste and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add both the bell peppers and the blanched broccoli and stir well. Add the coconut milk and red chili flakes and mix well to combine with the gochujang.
- Add the water and simmer the noodle soup for 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and a little bit of Gochujang if you are able to endure a little bit more spice!
- To serve, place the cooked noodles in a deep bowl nad top it off with the spicy broth. Garnish with sliced scallions and drizzle the chili oil all over for a punch of smoke and spice!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 826kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 70g | Saturated Fat: 51g | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 1128mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 7887IU | Vitamin C: 217mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 9mg
Coconut Milk for Baking
Price: ₹99.00 (incl. of tax)