Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Effortless Overnight Oatmeal
"Set it and forget it" recipes are truly one of a kind, especially ones that make your mornings easy and hassle-free. These overnight oats will help you start your morning the right way with a great dose of dietary fiber and calcium.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Date Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- This recipe starts the night before, so that mornings can be smooth and effortless!
- In a mason jar or a bowl add all of the above mentioned ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Refrigerate this mixture overnight. In the morning, the oats will have soaked up all of the almond milk and will be the texture of thick oatmeal.
- If needed, add a few tablespoons of almond milk to thin the oatmeal and get it to the desired consistency.
- To enjoy, transfer the oatmeal to a bowl and top with a variety of fruits, berries, nuts, seeds, sweeteners.
- We topped our delicious breakfast oatmeal bowl with kiwi, nectarine, pistachios, walnuts, freeze dried strawberries and dark brown sugar!
- Get creative with toppings and explore ingredients with different flavors and textures to ensure the best start to your day.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 2mg
Freeze-Dried Berry Powder