Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Easy Vegan Cornbread
This Thanksgiving treat can now become a part of your regular indulgence! This recipe is easy, delectable and totally customizable!
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- In a bowl, add the Almond Milk and Lemon Juice.
- Stir until the Almond Milk begins to curdle slightly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the polenta, flour, baking soda and powder, and salt.
- Mix well to combine the dry ingredients together.
- To the bowl with the curdled almond milk, add the melted vegan butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup and stir well to combine.
- Pour the liquid ingredients mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine into a thick batter.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the batter into the tray.
- Bake the cornbread in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool down completely and then cut!
- Spread a little bit of Good Spread butter and drizzle with Maple Syrup to enjoy!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 889mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 2mg