Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Easy Gochujang Noodles
Craving a delicious dinner but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen? This recipe is just for you! Made using our delicious Gochujang paste from Korea, this dish will be ready in less than 30 minutes and is comfort in a bowl!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 Carrot (julienned )
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (sliced )
- 3 tbsp Gochujang Paste
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Water
- Cooked Noodles
- Green Onions (finely sliced)
- Cilantro (finely chopped )
- 1 tsp White Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
- In a wide pot, add the olive oil and heat. Add the sliced garlic and sliced onions and saute for about 2 minutes until translucent and soft.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until they are brown and cooked half way.
- Add the julienned carrots, and bell peppers and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the gochujang, coconut cream, soy sauce, rice vinegar and water and stir well to combine everything thoroughly.
- Let the sauce simmer and thicken for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix well to coat the noodles completely in the sauce.
- Add the sliced green onions and cilantro and stir well. Transfer to your desired bowl and garnish with sesame seeds.
Serving: 200g | Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 7430IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg