Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Easy Apple Crumble
This much easier to make cousin of the Apple Pie can be a life saver! It takes no more than 10 minutes to prep and will give you all the flavours of Apple Pie!
Servings: 4 people
For Apple Filling
Making the Apple Filling
- In a bowl, add the chopped apples, demerara sugar, cinnamon sugar, pumpkin spice powder, and chopped pecans.
- Using a spatula, mix everything well until the sugar melts and everything is well combined.
- Transfer the apple filling mixture to a springform baking tray or a tart mould.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
Making the Crumble
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, rolled oats, all-purpose gluten free flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and add the coconut oil.
- Using a spatula, mix everything well until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Top the apple filling in the cake pan with the crumble.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 691mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mg