Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Why not make your plain old Dosa breakfast a little more interesting by making use of that waffle iron that has been sitting in your cabinet?
Servings: 6 waffles
- Waffle Iron
- Heat your waffle iron on the highest setting.
- In a bowl, add all of the above listed ingredients and mix well to combine.
- You should have a runny, free-flowing batter without any lumps.
- Lightly oil the waffle iron with some oil and pour the batter into it.
- Make sure that you fill the iron enough so that you get a thick waffle.
- Close the iron and let the waffles cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the batter is completely cooked and crispy on the edges.
- Repeat the process until all of the batter has been finished.
- Once cooked, remove the waffles and sprinkle with some Dosa Chutney Powder.
- Enjoy with some instant Coconut Chutney!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 78mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 342IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg