Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Dalgona Matcha Latte
This viral trend from 2020 is reviving here at Urban Platter, but with a gorgeous green hue to it!
Servings: 4 cups
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, place the Aquafaba and begin whisking.
- Start on a low speed and gradually increase the speed to the highest setting.
- Once the aquafaba is light, fluffy and has increased in volume multifold, add the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time.
- If you add the sugar too fast, the whipped aquafaba will collapse.
- Once all the sugar is added, whip the aquafaba for another 2 minutes.
- Add the matcha into a tea strainer and sprinkle into the whipped aquafaba. This will ensure that there are no lumps of the matcha in the meringue.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the matcha into the the whipped aquafaba, using a very gentle hand and motion.
- Once all the matcha is incorporated into the aquafaba, we're ready to build our Dalgona Latte!
- Place ice cubes in four cups and pour 1/2 cup of OatWOW over them. Spoon the Matcha foam over the OatWOW and enjoy!
Serving: 100ml | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg