Crunchy Lemon Pepper Chickpeas
- Preheat the oven to 230 C. Strain the chickpeas from their brine and reserve the liquid.
- This liquid can be used as aquafaba for future use to make whipped cream or whipped meringue cookies.
- Dry the drained chickpeas with a kitchen towel and transfer them to a bowl and toss with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the tossed chickpeas on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the crunchy chickpeas out of the oven and sprinkle with the Lemon Pepper seasoning. You can add more of the seasoning as per taste (the more the better!)
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of beer!
Home & Kitchen