Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Crunchy Lemon Pepper Chickpeas
This lockdown could bring in a crazy bout of snacking for some of you, but don't be stressed! Snacking was never an unhealthy concept and it shouldn't be now either! Our Lemon Pepper seasoning makes everything snackable and these crunchy chickpeas are the perfect carrier for the pop of acidity and spice!
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 230 C. Strain the chickpeas from their brine and reserve the liquid.
- This liquid can be used as aquafaba for future use to make whipped cream or whipped meringue cookies.
- Dry the drained chickpeas with a kitchen towel and transfer them to a bowl and toss with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the tossed chickpeas on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the crunchy chickpeas out of the oven and sprinkle with the Lemon Pepper seasoning. You can add more of the seasoning as per taste (the more the better!)
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of beer!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg