Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Crispy Cauliflower Wings
Crunchy, crispy, seasoned with our Bomb Bay Seasoning, and doused with our lip-smacking Korean BBQ sauce! How can you ever go wrong with this?
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add the cauliflower florets and cook in the water for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, but not mushy, transfer to a tray and place in the refrigerator. Cool the cauliflower down completely.
- Now, let’s make the batter! In a bowl, add the rice flour, corn starch, and 00” flour, and salt & pepper.
- Mix the dry ingredients well and add the water. Using a whisk, mix the batter well.
- The batter should be thick and not runny. Dip the cauliflower in the batter and into the panko crumbs!
- Fry the cauliflower in hot oil, until crispy and golden brown!
- Sprinkle the wings with Bomb Bay seasoning and drizzle with our Korean BBQ Sauce.
- Ready? Set. DEVOUR!!!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 973kcal | Carbohydrates: 215g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 1843mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 277mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 3mg