Creamy Vegan Yoghurt
- In a pot, add the soy milk and sugar and heat while stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add the Tapioca Starch and whisk well until the starch is well incorporated into the soy milk. Bring this mixture to a boil.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl, and pour this yogurt mixture into it.
- Break open the yoghurt culture capsules and pour the contents into the thick soy milk mixture.
- Using a whisk, dissolve the culture powder and cover the bowl. Place in a warm and temperate place for 10 hours.
- You will see that the yoghurt mixture has slightly thickened but has not fully set like yoghurt.
- Refrigerate the yoghurt for 4 hours. This will make sure that the yoghurt has fully set and has a creamy texture.
- Add the yoghurt to your desired bowl and top with your favorite garnishes. We have topped ours with muesli, fresh kiwi, goji berries, and cacao nibs!
Dry Fruits & Nuts