Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Creamy Vegan Kale Salad
Kale get a bad rap because of it's slightly bitter flavour. But all of this bad publicity hides it's immense nutritional value! When paired with this deliciously creamy dressing, even YOU can add Kale to your diet!
Servings: 2 people
For the Creamy Dressing
For the Salad
- 2 cups Frilly Kale (chopped and washed)
- Croutons (optional)
Making the Creamy Vegan Dressing
- Add all of the ingredients mentioned under the dressing tab to a high-speed blender and blend.
- Blend until fully smooth and creamy.
- Once blended well, transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
- You can make this dressing a few days before hand as well and store in a air-tight container!
Making the Salad
- In a large bowl, add the the kale and croutons is using.
- Drizzle with a few spoons of the creamy dressing and mix well to coat all of the Kale!
- Enjoy your salad as the perfect evening dinner.
- Pro tip: This salad goes perfectly with a chilled glass of Chardonnay!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 5mg