Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Creamy Hazelnut Frappuccino
Searing Summers, Chilled Glasses, Creamy Coffee. Sounds like music to our ears! Are you ready to up your coffee game? Use our extremely versatile Filter Coffee Decoction to play around and make delicious coffee drinks such as this one!
Servings: 4 cups
- In a high speed blender, add all of the above mentioned ingredients.
- Blend on high speed until everything is well blended and thick.
- Place the cups that you want to serve the Frappuccino in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the Hazelnut Chocolate sauce over the sides of the frozen cups and freeze for another 5 minutes.
- Pour the Frappuccino into the cups and enjoy chilled
Serving: 200ml | Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg