Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Confetti Chocolate Barks
Colourful, vibrant, and simply decadent, this recipe for Chocolate Barks is a must-try! Our collaboration bar with Mason & Co. is topped with some of the most beautiful and colourful ingredients on the planet giving it a fully Confetti feel!
Servings: 4 people
- Silicon Mat
- In a large heat-proof bowl, add the cocoa butter and place the bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Once the cocoa butter is melted, add the icing sugar and mix well until it is fully dissolved in the cocoa butter.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Let the chocolate melt fully and reach a smooth consistency.
- Place a silicon mat on a flat surface and pour the chocolate onto it.
- Using a pallet knife, spread the chocolate out to a thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- Once you are happy with the thickness, sprinkle the sliced pistachios, rose petals, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, and sea salt over the chocolate.
- Set the bark in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg