Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Coconut and Sesame Biscotti
The Italians love their biscotti and we are not complaining at all! Coconut and Sesame is a classic combination, and pair that with chocolate and you definitely have a winner!
Servings: 6 biscotti
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, pastry flour, sugar, coconut chips, baking powder, and mix well to combine.
- Add the almond milk into the dry ingredients and using a whisk, combine everything together to form a soft dough-like texture.
- Lay a baking paper on a flat surface, and transfer the biscotti dough onto the paper.
- Using the paper, guide the dough into a log shape. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Transfer the baking paper to a baking tray and bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Remove the biscotti log from the oven and let it cool down.
- Once the log is cool, cut ¼ inch slices from the log and place them back on the baking paper. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 C
- Bake these biscotti slices for 6 to 7 minutes, until they are completely baked through and crispy.
- In a double boiler (glass bowl over a pot of boiling water), add the chocolate and melt it.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a cup and dip one side of the biscotti in the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the white sesame seeds on the dipped part and enjoy this beautiful biscotti with a hot cup of espresso.
Serving: 40g | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 3mg