Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Coconut Rice Pudding with Strawberries
A creamy and delicious dessert perfect for the searing summer heat. Get creative with your toppings for this classic dessert!
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add the water and cane sugar. Mix and start boiling the water until the sugar is dissolved.
- We will not be washing the rice as this step will get rid of all the starch that will give us the perfect creamy consistency to our rice pudding.
- Add the Arborio rice and cook until the rice is cooked ¾ of the way or for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remember to stir at regular intervals as the rice could stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add the coconut milk, cinnamon powder, and vanilla to the rice. Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Taste the rice pudding, season with a pinch of salt if needed and transfer to your desired bowl.
- Top it with freshly sliced strawberries and enjoy while the pudding is warm! Try topping your rice pudding with other fresh fruits like pineapples and mangoes.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 8mg
Price: (incl. of tax)