Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Coconut and Peanut Butter Truffles
Indulge in these bite sized bursts of peanut butter and coconut! Made with Urban Platter's beautiful coconut flour and creamy peanut butter, get ready to hide these truffles from your kids because we guarantee they won't last for more than a day!
- In a food processor, add the peanut butter, dates, date syrup, coconut flour, water, and salt.
- Blend all ingredients for 1 minute or until everything is well combined into a dough.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl and start portioning it into rounds.
- Line a tray with baking paper and place all of the peanut butter dough portions on it. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the truffle portions are refrigerating, we will go ahead and melt the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate buttons in a glass bowl and place it over a pot of boiling water.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, turn off the heat and let the bowl of chocolate sit over the mouth of the pot.
- Remove the truffle portions from the refrigerator and give them the perfect spherical shape.
- Using a fork, dip the portions into the chocolate and transfer let the excess chocolate drip into the bowl. Sprinkle with crushed sea salt.
- Repeat this process with all of the truffle portions.
- You can store these truffles in the refrigerator for about a month. To save them for longer, freeze them!
Serving: 10g | Calories: 1490kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 58g | Fat: 106g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Sodium: 10320mg | Potassium: 1487mg | Fiber: 36g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 6mg