"Clean your Fridge" Lettuce Cups
- Cut all of the vegetables into ½-inch pieces. Use bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, broccoli etc.
- In a wide skillet, add the olive oil and heat. Add the onions and cook until slightly tender and translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tofu and coat it well with onion mixture. Add 2 tbsp of water and slightly rehydrate the tofu.
- Add the soy sauce, miso paste and rice wine vinegar. Stir to coat the tofu well in the sauce.
- Now, add all of the vegetables and mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Finish with a pinch of sugar and red chili flakes.
- Place 2 to 3 lettuce leaves on a plate and place the tofu mixture in the center.
Dehydrated Vegetables & Fruits
Sauces, Condiments & Dips
Oil & Vinegars
Spices, Herbs & Masalas