Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Classic Plum Cake
Rum soaked, decadent, and full of dry fruits! Does this classic recipe need any more selling? Well, this recipe is also perfectly plant-based and is perfect for guilt-free celebrations!
Servings: 4 people
For Soaking the Dry Fruits:
Soaking the Dried Fruits
- We will be doing this step the day before as the longer the dry fruits soak, the better the texture and flavour will be!
- In a bowl, add all of the above mentioned dry fruits, rum, and pomegranate molasses.
- Mix everything well and transfer to a jar so that they can properly soak for 16 to 24 hours.
- Make sure that all of the dry fruits are completely submerged and soaked in the liquid.
Making the Plum Cake Batter
- In a bowl, combine the Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, and Pomegranate Molasses.
- Mix well to combine the liquids well.
- Transfer the soaked dry fruits to a bowl and add the Coconut milk mixture to it.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, flax seed powder, brown sugar, ground spices, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry fruits mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well into a free-flowing batter.
- Line a cake pan with parchment and preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and smooth out the surface.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 40 t0 45 minutes.
- Once the cake is fully baked, transfer the pan to a cooling rack and let the cake cool completely in the pan itself.
- Once the cake is cooled, remove it from the pan and cut it into pieces!
- Enjoy with a glass of red wine!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 2mg
Price: ₹1,095.00 (incl. of tax)
Price: ₹950.00 (incl. of tax)
Price: (incl. of tax)