Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chocolate Orange Truffles
Chocolate and Orange is a peculiar flavour combination, but one that ones extremely well when the ratios are right! In this recipe the subtlety of the truffles being dipped in Chocolate bring about a heavenly combination and that'll have you constantly reaching for it.
Servings: 12 truffles
- In a large bowl, add the cocoa butter, coconut oil, cashew butter, coconut nectar syrup, and orange juice.
- Mix all the liquids well until incorporated.
- Add the almond flour and coconut flour and mix well again to form a soft dough like mixture.
- Portion this truffle mixture into 50 g rounds and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate the tray for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, prepare a double boiler and melt your chocolate.
- Remove the portioned truffle rounds from the fridge and using a fork, dip them into the chocolate and make sure that they are fully coated.
- Your truffles are now ready to be enjoyed!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg