Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chocolate Quinoa Porridge
A good boost of carbs and energy first thing in the morning is very important to have the perfect start and end to your day! This Chocolate Quinoa Porridge provides both of those things, and in abundance!
Servings: 4 porridge bowls
- In a large pot, add the rinsed quinoa and the water. Cover with a lid and cook over medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is completely cooked, add the mashed bananas, flaxseed powder, cocoa powder, maple syrup, peanut butter, and OatWow.
- Mix everything well to combine and bring the mixture to a boil while continuously stirring or there will be risk of burning at the bottom.
- Transfer the Quinoa Porridge to your desired bowl and top with fresh Kiwi, Strawberry conserve and the Chestnut Spread!
- Enjoy this fiber-rich and energy boosting Chocolate Quinoa Porridge first thing in the morning!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg