Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
One of the most common and decadent combinations in the baking world is Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Here is our version of a decadent and creamy pudding featuring the classic combination!
Servings: 4 cups
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour in a saucepan. Pour 1/2 cup of the Almond Milk and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add remaining Almond Milk and whisk until combined well.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat and keep stirring until the pudding thickens.
- When it starts to boil, remove the pudding mixture from the heat.
- Add the creamy peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir until completely smooth and silky.
- Pour into your favourite serving bowls and place a plastic wrap directly on the surface of the custard to prevent a skin from forming on the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Top with nuts or fruits or whipping cream before serving.
Serving: 150g | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 1mg