Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding
An easy recipe to completely soothe your heart with the goodness of chocolate and hazelnut! Made using our recently launched coconut cream, the texture is sublime and creamy to the maximum!
Servings: 3 cups
- In a pot over medium heat, add the coconut cream, hazelnut paste, maple syrup, and vanilla essence.
- Bring the liquids to a slow simmer, while continuously stirring.
- Add the chopped chocolate and stir well to melt the chocolate and combine with the rest of the liquids.
- Add the agar powder and bring the mixture to a boil.
- As soon as the mixture reaches a boil, take it off the heat and transfer to your desired cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until the agar works its magic and the pudding mixture is well set.
- Top the Chocolate Hazelnut pudding with your favorite fruits or more chocolate! We chose to add beautiful fresh strawberries on ours!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg
Price: (incl. of tax)