Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chocolate Covered Pecan Dates
The perfect Valentine's Day snack didn't exist till now!
- The first step to making these gorgeous and healthy snacks is to pit the dates!
- Very carefully remove the seeds from the dates, ensuring that you keep the shape of the dates intact.
- Once you have removed the seeds from the dates, carefully stuff the dates with Pecans.
- Repeat this process for all dates .
- Now, using a fork, dip the dates into the chocolate and transfer to a baking tray.
- Before the chocolate sets completely, sprinkle with a few rose petals.
- Once you have sprinkled with the rose petals, let the chocolate completely set on the tray.
- Enjoy the perfect date snack this Valentine’s Day!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 127g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 1209mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 112g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 2mg