Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Here's a fun date-night recipe that will get your taste buds tingling and your forehead sweating! The most important ingredient in this recipe is not even the chilli, but our newly launched Coconut Aminos as they bring about a beautiful balance!
Servings: 2 bowls
For the Ramen Broth
For the Toppings
- 2 portions Ramen Noodles (cooke)
- 1 Bok Choy (cut in half)
- 1 cup Corn Kernels (boiled)
- 4 to 5 stalks Green Onion (sliced thinly)
- 2 Lime Wedges
- Oriental Chilli Threads
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the sesame oil.
- Add the onions and cook until fully caramelized. Take your time during this process, as the slower onions cook, the better they taste!
- Once the onions are fully caramelized, add the garlic and ginger and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Togarashi seasoning and the Coconut Aminos to the onion mixture and mix well to combine.
- Add the water and the Vegan Chicken Bouillon Powder. Bring the broth to a boil and turn it down to a simmer. Simmer the broth for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the Coconut Milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Once the broth has slightly thickened, turn it off and set it aside!
- Now, it's time to prepare some of the toppings. In a pan add some oil and the boiled corn kernels. Sprinkle with some Togarashi Seasoning and mix well to coat all the kernels well!
- In a different pan, add some oil and let it heat until it is smoking! We need the pan and oil to be really hot so that we can char our bok choy in it.
- Very carefully char the bok choy in the hot pan and set aside.
- Now, let’s build our delicious ramen bowl! Place the cooked noodles in your bowls, and top it off with the piping hot broth.
- Place your charred bok choy, spicy corn, sliced scallion and chilli threads on the noodles and broth. Serve with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Serving: 250ml | Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 926mg | Potassium: 1607mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 21186IU | Vitamin C: 204mg | Calcium: 530mg | Iron: 7mg
Coconut Aminos Sauce
Coconut Milk for Baking