Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
“Chicken” Noodle Soup
For the Soul! Chilly winter days call for a beautifully comforting bowl of “Chicken” Noodle Soup! Made using our Vegetable Bouillon and Broth Powder, this bowl of soup will be ready in 30 minutes!
Servings: 4 people
For the Soup
Making the “Chicken”
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- On a baking tray, place a baking sheet and transfer the Jackfruit from its packet onto the tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the jackfruit, followed by sprinkling the bouillon powder, BBQ seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the Baking tray into the oven and bake the jackfruit for 15 minutes, until the colour is dark and golden brown.
Making the Soup
- In a large pot, add the olive oil, and heat.
- Add the onions and leeks (if using), and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- We want to gently cook the onions and leeks being careful that there is no caramelisation.
- Now, add the garlic, carrots, and celery and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the water and vegetable bouillon powder and mix well to combine.
- Let the soup simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the pasta and let the soup cook further for 10 minutes.
- Remove the Jackfruit from the oven and add it to the soup.
- Once the vegetables and pasta are completely cooked, remove the soup into your favourite bowl and enjoy piping hot!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 372mg | Potassium: 357mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5462IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg