Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Chestnut Thumbprint Cookies
Believe it or not, your favorite thumbprint cookies have a traditional origin in Sweden. It has gained a lot of importance as a popular holiday cookie with the filling interchanged between strawberry and other such jams! We decided to stick to tradition, but in a different way! we use our Clement Faugier chestnut spread as a filling for it intense, sweet and creamy flavor profile.
Servings: 10 cookies
- In a large bowl, add the maple syrup, peanut butter, oat milk, and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Add the oats flour, baking powder, and salt and combine into a soft cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Portion the cookie dough into 30 g portions and flatten them out with your hands to about a 1-inch thickness.
- Now, press in the center of the portions with your thumbs to create the trademark “thumbprint”.
- Using a teaspoon measure, add a dollop of the Clement Faugier chestnut spread into the thumbprint. Repeat this process with all cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 180 C for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool. Enjoy with a tall glass of chilled oatmilk!
Serving: 30g | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg