Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Cheezy Mushroom Risotto
Mushroom and Cheese is an absolute classic flavour combination but you already know what we've to get our "cheeziness" in this Italian Classic! Nutritional Yeast all the way!
Servings: 2 people
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the oil.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent. Now, add the minced garlic and cook until slightly golden brown.
- In a separate pot, heat the water and bring it to a boil. Add the Bouillon Broth Powder and set aside.
- To the pot with the onion and garlic, add the rice and "toast" for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and slowly start adding the broth from the other pot, one ladle at a time.
- As you add the broth into the rice, stir continuously. This will help all of the starch bind with the broth and for the risotto to have the perfect consistency.
- Continue to add all of the broth slowly, and continue stirring until the rice is completely cooked (you can keep the rice slightly al dente according to your preference.
- Transfer your risotto to a bowl and enjoy while it is piping hot!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 530mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 5mg