Cheezy Mushroom Risotto
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the oil.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent. Now, add the minced garlic and cook until slightly golden brown.
- In a separate pot, heat the water and bring it to a boil. Add the Bouillon Broth Powder and set aside.
- To the pot with the onion and garlic, add the rice and "toast" for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and slowly start adding the broth from the other pot, one ladle at a time.
- As you add the broth into the rice, stir continuously. This will help all of the starch bind with the broth and for the risotto to have the perfect consistency.
- Continue to add all of the broth slowly, and continue stirring until the rice is completely cooked (you can keep the rice slightly al dente according to your preference.
- Transfer your risotto to a bowl and enjoy while it is piping hot!